recipe from wholefoodsmarket.com
2 bunches fresh kale, tough stems and ribs discarded, leaves sliced
1 sweet onion, sliced
2 tablespoons white miso paste
1/2 cup chopped fresh cranberries
- Pour 2 tablespoons of water into a large pot and set over medium-high heat.
- Add kale a few handfuls at a time, stirring and letting it cook down until all of it fits in the pot.
- Add onion, lower the heat to medium, cover and cook until onion and kale are tender, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk miso and 2 tablespoons boiling water together.
- Transfer kale and onion to a platter, drizzle with miso mixture and sprinkle with cranberries.